2018 Annual Congress Online Sessions
To view the activities individually, click on the course titles on the Register tab.
Hosted by the American College of Phlebology (ACP), the Program Planning Committee of the 32nd ACP Annual Congress has crafted a comprehensive program featuring over 90 faculty recognized internationally as leaders in their fields. The content covers the full spectrum of deep and superficial vein care, lymphatics, wound care, ultrasound, aesthetics, lymphadema therapy and science. The activities present education through didactic lectures, panel discussions, question and answer sessions, and live ultrasound scanning and demonstrations.
How to Access/Purchase the 2018 Annual Congress Recorded Sessions
Instructions for ACP Members and Existing Users
If you are a member of the American College of Phlebology or an existing user of the Online Education Center, simply login, using your primary email & password, then click the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of this page. If you have a coupon code, enter the code on the "Shopping Cart" page. Once you have completed the checkout and order confirmation, click on the Course Sets tab in the navigation bar, and then the 2018 Annual Congress Session link to be taken to the course page.
Instructions for Those New to the Online Education Center
If you are new to the American College of Phlebology and the ACP Online Education Center, you will first need to register to access the system. Please see the steps below which outline the process for registering as a user and accessing/purchasing the 2018 Annual Congress Recorded Sessions.
- Click the "Registrer" link located in the green bar at the top of this page.
- Use your primary email address. This will be used for future logins.
- Fill out the necessary information on the registration page and select “Create Account”.
- Once the account has been created, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add to Cart”.
- If you have a coupon code, enter the code on the "Shopping Cart" page.
- Once you have completed the checkout, and order confirmation, click on the Course Sets tab in the navigation bar, and then the 2018 Annual Congress Session link to be taken to the course page.
The primary target audience includes physicians, physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners, ultrasound technologists, nurses, allied health and all other healthcare professionals currently or planning to care for patients with venous disease. Specialists focusing on phlebology, cardiology, general surgery, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, dermatology, dermatologic surgery, internal medicine, family practice, plastic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, vascular medicine, emergency medicine, lymphatics and lymphedema therapy are invited to enhance their knowledge and skills specific to the treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.