2018 Practice Management Course
Thank you for attending the ACP's 2018 Practice Management Course in Denver, Colorado. Please use this site to complete your activity evaluation, claim your CME credit and receive a certificate.
Click the "Take Course" link located in the Course Summary box to begin.
This activity is designed to meet the needs of individuals currently or planning to work as clinic or medical practice managers, as well as healthcare providers of all levels and administrative support staff, interested in improving their competence related to practice management specific to venous & lymphatic medicine.
As a result of participating in this activity individuals will be able to:
- discuss best practices in coding, billing & collections in a phlebology clinic.
- develop a plan for creating quality measures in their own practice setting.
- list common circumstances that put a practice at risk in terms of data security, OSHA and HIPAA.
- describe optimal procedures and protocols in contracting, hiring, and firing personnel in a medical practice.
|Name||Course Role||Commercial Interest||Relationship|
|Adam Bridgers, JD, CIPP/US||Speaker||None||n/a|
|J. Michael Honeycutt, JD||Speaker||None||n/a|
|Joseph Jenkins, MD, FACS, RPVI, RPhS, RVT, CWSP||Speaker|
1. Aprima Medical Software
2. Health Corp (health insurance company)
3. Open AJ Medical Consulting, LLC
1. Super User
2. Medical Director
|Vineet Mishra, MD, FAAD, FACPh||Content Reviewer||Cutera||Employer's Relationship (University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio)|
|Michelle McEvoy, MSN/Ed, RN-BC||Planner; Speaker||None||n/a|
|Stephen Moss, BA, CHCP||Staff||None||n/a|
|A.J. Riviezzo, MBA||Planner; Speaker|
1. Consultant (VenaSeal)
2. Consultant (Varithena)
The American College of Phlebology (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Phlebology designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.50 Attendance