Avoiding Complications in Sclerotherapy (CONG2017-01)
This activity includes the following:
Avoiding Complications in Liquid Sclerotherapy
Steven Zimmet, MD, FACPh, RPVI, RVT
Avoiding Complications in Foam Sclerotherapy
Malay Patel, MD
Question & Answer
Steps to Successfully Complete This Activity
To participate in this educational activity please follow the steps listed below.
- To begin the activity click the START COURSE button.
- Progress through course content by using the NEXT button.
- Complete all required items in the course.
- Track your progress using the Course Progress menu.
- On the final page of the activity a link will be provided to download your certificate.
The primary target audience includes physicians, physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners, ultrasound technologists, nurses, allied health and all other healthcare professionals currently or planning to care for patients with venous disease. Specialists focusing on phlebology, cardiology, general surgery, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, dermatology, dermatologic surgery, internal medicine, family practice, plastic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, vascular medicine, and emergency medicine are invited to enhance their knowledge and skills specific to the treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.
|Name||Role||Commercial Interest||Type of Relationship|
|Kenneth Harper, MD, FACS, RPhS, RPVI||Planner|
1. Independent Contractor - Clinical Instructor
2. Independent Contractor - Clinical Instructor
|Stephen H. Moss, BA, CHCP||Staff||None||n/a|
|Malay Patel, MD||Speaker||None||n/a|
|Steven Zimmet, MD, FACPh, RPVI, RVT||Moderator; Speaker||Vascular Insights||Past Advisory Board Member; Stockholder|
Discussion of Off-Label Use
Reproduction of this material is not permitted without the express written permission from the copyright owner.