Anyone who serves as speaker or faculty at an American Vein & Lymphatic Society (AVLS) educational activity must complete this agreement. By checking the boxes and typing your name on the following pages you agree to abide by the policies and faculty requirements outlined within, including all linked information. Please contact the AVLS Education Department should you have any questions.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) definitions of financial relationships and conflicts of interest
- ACCME definition of commercial interests
- ACCME-identified process for conflict resolution
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- 2013 Final Omnibus Rule
- AVLS Position & Policy Statement for Educational Activities
- AVLS/ACCME Clinical Content Validation Statement
NOTE: You do not need to log into the AVLS' Online Education Center to submit a form. However, if you do log in prior to submission you will be able to amend previous submissions rather than starting from scratch in the future when your disclosures inevitably change.