2014 Annual Congress Online Sessions
This course is NOT offered for CME credit.
To view the activities individually, click on the activity titles listed below.
Hosted by the American College of Phlebology (ACP), the Program Planning Committee of the 2014 Annual Congress has compiled the most comprehensive program and international faculty, addressing the full spectrum of deep and superficial vein care in didactic, interactive, debate and hands-on simulation sessions.
NOTE: Faculty who opted out of being recorded are not included.
How to Access/Purchase the 2014 Annual Congress Recorded Sessions
Instructions for ACP Members and Existing Users
If you are a member of the American College of Phlebology or an existing user of the Online Education Center, simply login, using your primary email & password, then click the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of this page. If you have a coupon code, enter the code on the "Shopping Cart" page. Once you have completed the checkout and order confirmation, click on the 2014 Annual Congress Sessions tab in the navigation bar to be taken to the course page.
Instructions for Those New to the Online Education Center
If you are new to the American College of Phlebology and the ACP Online Education Center, you will first need to register to access the system. Please see the steps below which outline the process for registering as a user and accessing/purchasing the 2014 Annual Congress Recorded Sessions.
- Click the "Registration" link at the bottom of this page.
- Use your primary email address. This will be used for future logins.
- Fill out the necessary information on the registration page and select “Create Account”.
- Once the account has been created, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add to Cart”.
- If you have a coupon code, enter the code on the "Shopping Cart" page.
- Once you have completed the checkout, and order confirmation, click on the 2014 Annual Congress tab in the navigation bar to be taken to the course page.